Current Southland Students
Students may stop in the Counseling Office any time and request a high school transcript, free of charge.
Students may also send an email to Mrs. Schmit (  and request a transcript.  Please include where you would like the transcript sent.

PSEO Students
Students who are part time or full time PSEO students do NOT need to request a transcript to be sent to your Post-Secondary Institution.  A transcript will automatically be sent with your enrollment packet and paperwork. 

Alumni/Graduates of Southland
You may request a transcript to be sent at no charge by contacting the counseling office at Southland High School at 507-582-3568 (option 2) or by e-mailing

**Please Note:  We do NOT keep copies of high school diplomas.